List of invited plenary speakers
- A definition of cultural heritage: From the tangible to the intangible. Marilena Vecco. Erasmus University Rotterdam. Erasmus School of History, Culture and Communication.
- ‘Heritagisation’, a challenge for tourism promotion and regional development: an example of food heritage. Jacinthe Bessière. University of Toulouse II, Toulouse, France.
- An Overview of Cultural Studies Research Methodologies and Publication Opportunities. Susan Larson. Department of Hispanic Studies. University of Kentucky.
- Publication of results on Archaeological Science Journals. Marcos Martinon. Journal of Archaeological Science. Associate Editor.
- Study methods in art history. Sabine Frommel. Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes. Sorbonne. Paris.
- Language, Literature and Culture Research. Slavka Tomascikova. Pavol Jozef Šafárik University. Kosice.
- Publication of results on Natural Heritage. José Brilha. Universidade do Minho
- From 3D reconstruction to virtual reality: A complete methodology for digital archaeological exhibition. Fabio Bruno. Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Calabria.
- Protection Mechanisms for Cultural Expressions. Lilian Hanania. University Paris 1 - Panthéon Sorbonne.